Anyway, my Mom, being a new mom, is somewhat... concerned... about keeping me warm this winter. Add to that a slight cough I've been dealing with lately, and needless to say Mom's going to great lengths to ensure my comfort.
First, the Smartwool socks. Do I really need wool socks just to hang out in the living room? But at least they're fashionable (in certain crowds). So that's cool. Second, the fleece carseat cover. I'll admit, this thing is pretty toasty. Sure makes riding in the (ahem, heated) car more comfortable.
But this really takes the cake. The other day, in some sort of mommy's morning out/post-yoga state, she purchased me... baby legwarmers. Yes, you heard that correctly. They just scream Flashdance, do they not?
Sheesh. I thought we were making progress, but we could probably still use that wardrobe consultant.
So anyway, while you all are out making snowmen and having snowball fights in the sub-zero weather this weekend, just think of me in my baby legwarmers and Smartwool socks, hanging out inside (probably covered in a blanket).
Stay warm, folks!
3 comments:
Janie, your wise mom has just been preparing you for days like today, when you go visit friends in their 63-degree house. Thanks for toughing it out this afternoon with us while we wished your mom a happy birthday. And, we're pleased to report that our furnace is working again, so next time you can leave the wool socks at home.
Yay. That is excellent news. Though I did really like Polly's baby legwarmers (hey, if they're good enough for Polly...).
Keep it warm there lil Janie!
Post a Comment