Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Conceding Defeat

Daddy may have won the battle, but I don't consider the war over... not as long as we live on the north side of Chicago.

Oh, and please excuse the shameless bribery documented in the video.



[Subscribers, please click through to view the video.]

6 comments:

Chris N. said...

This is almost enough to convert me.

Alice said...

Adorable, although Domingo wants to let Jane know that "she sang the wrong words!"

Anonymous said...

Funny, that's what Steve says to Jane when I sing the lyrics... :)

Aunt Corrie said...

Our very own Katie Casey!!! I love it :) Will is super cute too.

KRundell said...

OMG! Soooo CUTE! Love the bribery, too. It works! ;-)

Aunt Margaret said...

A little bribery is ok - it's the end result that is important!
Jane is really good at belting out that song, but I have to agree with Domingo that she is singing the wrong words! Maybe the bribery could be extended to changing the offensive word ....