You should have seen her, folks. She actually squealed and jumped up and down.
Get a life, Mom.
[Subscribers, please click through to see video.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A recounting of our sweet kids' most interesting and adorable activities. Watch them grow along with us.
7 comments:
Janie, your mommy has every right to be super excited! You are such a strong girl. Love the little tush.
Isn't it a cute little tushie? I believe I have watched this video 10 times. Today. Jane's napping and I miss her!
That is wonderful! I love how she did it with such little effort, as if to say, "Yeah, I could have been doing this all along, but I knew you wanted me to, so I took my time." That Jane. Watch out for her.
Today rolling over - tomorrow running marathons! Go Jane!
hurray! It's incredible how fast these little milestones start flying by. Then you won't even remember a time when she couldn't do them. Way to go Jane!
well, look at that, little jane. you did it for the camera and everything!
Janie, that was quite an impressive show of skill and range of facial expressions! You are too cute!
I have to admit, I've probably watched the video about 10 times too. You and your adorableness are a wonderful distraction from studying. (Remember, do as I say, not as I do!)
Oh, and yes, your mom is easily excited (and maybe a wee bit dorky on occasion) but cut her some slack... Something tells me you will be too :)
Love,
Aunt Sarah
Post a Comment