[Subscribers, please click through to see the video.]
Look what babies can make adults do! Lucy, you said you weren't funny. I think Jane is super impressed. Happy New Year! Love you all!
Sad but true. There is, apparently, no depth to which I will not stoop to make my child laugh.
What a cutie!We hope you guys had a great holiday. We miss you.
Post a Comment
A recounting of our sweet kids' most interesting and adorable activities. Watch them grow along with us.
Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz
3 comments:
Look what babies can make adults do! Lucy, you said you weren't funny. I think Jane is super impressed. Happy New Year! Love you all!
Sad but true. There is, apparently, no depth to which I will not stoop to make my child laugh.
What a cutie!
We hope you guys had a great holiday. We miss you.
Post a Comment