Yay! Looks like it was a very happy birthday for you! :) Sorry I couldn't be there, but I trust you had tons of fun with lots of friends and family. Happy 1st birthday, Jane. Love,Aunt Sarah
How wonderful! Love you so very much birthday girl!!! Wish we could have been there. We will celebrate again when you are in Austin.Love,Aunt Corrie
Dear Sweet Jane......I've enjoyed seeing you this past year....you are a sweet jane for sure..... Dolly
Happy Birthday Jane, big one year old! Love, Erin, Jon, Grant and Carter
Happy, Happy Birthday Jane! Looks like you enjoyed it and didn't get extremely messy! Love the highchair.Love, Aunt Margaret and Uncle Dave
Post a Comment
A recounting of our sweet kids' most interesting and adorable activities. Watch them grow along with us.
Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz
5 comments:
Yay! Looks like it was a very happy birthday for you! :) Sorry I couldn't be there, but I trust you had tons of fun with lots of friends and family.
Happy 1st birthday, Jane.
Love,
Aunt Sarah
How wonderful! Love you so very much birthday girl!!! Wish we could have been there. We will celebrate again when you are in Austin.
Love,
Aunt Corrie
Dear Sweet Jane......I've enjoyed seeing you this past year....you are a sweet jane for sure.....
Dolly
Happy Birthday Jane, big one year old!
Love, Erin, Jon, Grant and Carter
Happy, Happy Birthday Jane! Looks like you enjoyed it and didn't get extremely messy! Love the highchair.
Love,
Aunt Margaret and Uncle Dave
Post a Comment