Just looked at the Will video for the hundreth time! I love the little shy ducking the head to the side grin, and the way he focuses his eyes, when you tell him that the little red light means he is on camera- seemed as if he understood you!
He is adorable! Of course, they both are. I loved Jane singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." I will have to get some soca music for her -- she issuch a good dancer. (I love your blog!)
5 comments:
How fun to see Will wide awake, and making cute little comment noises! He is just darling!
Hugs and Kisses to our precious little Will! We love you all.
he is so cute! and so alert for only 2 weeks old! another genius :-)
Just looked at the Will video for the hundreth time! I love the little shy ducking the head to the side grin, and the way he focuses his eyes, when you tell him that the little red light means he is on camera- seemed as if he understood you!
He is adorable! Of course, they both are. I loved Jane singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." I will have to get some soca music for her -- she issuch a good dancer. (I love your blog!)
Post a Comment