Monday, October 6, 2008

Social Faux Pas

So... I invited my good friends Polly and Sam out to the Village Tap this weekend. And I slept the whole time.













How embarrassing.

Fortunately, my gracious guests found other ways to entertain themselves.




Thanks, guys. Let's do it again soon.

4 comments:

Sara said...

It's ok, Jane. So you passed out - Polly knocked over a pint of beer and Sam soiled himself repeatedly. You all just need more practice holding your beer.

Anonymous said...

Well, when you put it that way... Jane feels much better. Thanks!

Do you ever wonder what our kids will think of these blogs? :)

Alice said...

I'm sure they will be mortified, especially considering the amount of poop talk that goes on! Love the pics. we'll have to come next time!

Anonymous said...

Um, so I missed this conversation until now. I think Sam showed some additional skills other than pooping, skills like smiling, laughing and sleeping!!