Congrats!!! Once they start smiling, it's all downhill from there!
From a loving fan--you are growing so much and are such a beautiful little girl. I can't wait to get to the windy city to see you. love, aunt nancy (that's great you know)
Jane your so adorable! I really want to come and see you soon. Maybe I can talk my grandma and grandpa into bringing me. Love, Jordan
Post a Comment
A recounting of our sweet kids' most interesting and adorable activities. Watch them grow along with us.
Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz
3 comments:
Congrats!!! Once they start smiling, it's all downhill from there!
From a loving fan--you are growing so much and are such a beautiful little girl. I can't wait to get to the windy city to see you. love, aunt nancy (that's great you know)
Jane your so adorable! I really want to come and see you soon. Maybe I can talk my grandma and grandpa into bringing me.
Love, Jordan
Post a Comment