I've also learned a lot about what I do and do not like. For instance:
I like going for walks. I do not like riding in the car.

I like my swing. I do not like baby carriers/slings/wraps.

Though I do greatly enjoy being held.
I like boobs (um, not pictured). I do not like bottles.
And I think I'm beginning to enjoy baths. I'm due for one tomorrow, so stay tuned.
Overall, it's been a great month.


5 comments:
Jane is truly beautiful. She's at the point where the personality really starts to shine through. I love it. We gotta meet her soon! xo Chris
Hey Janie! You are getting big! Good job with the eating! As for the baths... I'm pretty sure you're going to like them. Didn't they find a gene for that? Well, you might be too young to remember, but trust me, the love of baths (particularly the long, relaxing, soaky kind) runs in the family. Can't wait to see you again!
Love,
Aunt Sarah
Ummm ... I'm seeing a pattern here with the times of these postings. Is Jane just coming in from nights out at the bars?
In any case, she is looking great! No bags under her eyes or anything!
You're so lucky she likes her swing. It seems Calder will scream if he's even in the same room with the damnable thing.
Wow, Jane is growing so fast. Cutie pie...She looks like her Mommy :-)
Autumn
Post a Comment