Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The brainwashing has begun

No, I'm not talking baseball. I'm talking politics. Carmin and John and Sam came over to help us cheer on Obama in the first presidential debate (ahem... keep an eye out here for any photos. No pressure, guys).


Mom dressed me up in the cutest outfit (thanks, Kate!), which unfortunately didn't make it to debate time. But don't worry -- I got the message. Go Obama!





(Editor's note: please enjoy this silly video, as our camera was on the fritz.)

4 comments:

Aunt Sarah said...

Janie, your mom is soooo silly! Doesn't she know you're not old enough to vote? ;)

Anonymous said...

OK, there are now pictures up!!

http://www.carminandjohn.com/?p=142

Anonymous said...

Love your public service announcement. Your Mommy and you make a great team. OBAMA 08!!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Aunt Corrie

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Carmin. I knew you guys would come through. We ordered a new camera today!