Thursday, July 29, 2010

Accordion Music

Jane's latest musical obsession is anything Cajun or Zydeco, preferably with an accordion (it's all accordion music (!!!) to her). She just can't sit still when it's on. Then again, who can?



[Subscribers, please click through to view the video.]

4 comments:

grandma said...

Way to go Sweet Jane!!! you've got great moves, and wonderful rhythm! What a delightful video of a happy little girl! Grandma is proud of you!

Grandma said...

Just watched this again- a little STAR is born!! She just has such natural rhythm!! Wow!

Aunt Margaret said...

Wow, maybe she will be a ballerina - watch that toe work!
Can't wait to see Jane and Will both dancing!
I love all of the naptime commentary - she really does say and do clever things!
I love seeing all the postings on this blog - it gives me a smile everytime I come here. More of Will would be terrific, but I understand that sleeping is not quite as exciting as dancing and singing.

TT said...

I love those moves! What a doll!