At six months, you are long and fairly slim. You love milk, but you're still adjusting to the idea of solid foods (read: no interest after a rather nasty pureed apple encounter). You are rolling from front to back like a champ, and can do the other way, too. You're working on sitting, but you still need a good amount of supervision and support. Just today, though, you moved from a sitting position to your tummy, then onto your back. Very exciting!
You are a rather chatty little guy, just like Jane was at this age. You thrill Daddy with frequent choruses of "dadada" and you even throw in a "MA!" on occasion. You little sweetie. You've also got "ta" down. You take your babbling very seriously.
In the interest of full disclosure, darling, I should reveal that I drafted this two months ago, and I'm just now getting around to finishing it. The details of William at six months have faded into memory and been replaced by the details of William at eight months (more on that later, I promise). It seems our family is not immune to the "no pictures of the second child" stereotype. Actually, there are lots of pictures, just much less blogging. I'll work on it. Fortunately, this doesn't seem to stop you from growing like a weed and becoming more wonderful with each (rapidly) passing day.
I love you, my sweet pea,
Mommy
[If you get this via email and you're wondering why you didn't get it before... I just posted it (even though the date says otherwise) in attempt at accurate chronology.]
5 comments:
Love this! Don't care when you post... As long as I get to see this cutie face. Hugs and Kisses! Love you William!!!
What a charmer! Doesn't seem to bother him that he is "sharing" you with his big sister. I am sure that he is getting his fair share of Mommy and Daddy time - with the bonus of also getting big sister time! What a lucky guy!
Thanks for blogging even though you don't have much time. :) It keeps us involved in your lives even though we don't get to see you very often. :(
These are just darling!! What an adorable little fellow- he looks older than he is! Loved the picture with the food all over his face-so cute!
Not sure my comment was posted- not sure why it wasn't! Anyway-loved these adorable pictures of our Will! He looks older than he is- so much personality evident for such a young little guy! The food on the face one is just so funny!
Love these darling pics of little Mr. Yum!!He is just sooooo cute! The one with food all over his facew is adorable! Have tried to leave comments three times- they never appear!
Post a Comment