Saturday, November 1, 2008

Older, Wiser, Heavier. . .

So after being alive for two months and two days I went back to the doctor's office yesterday for what seems like the 20th time, just to hear that I'm absolutely healthy and watch my parents jump up and down like a couple of dimwits, again. (as and aside, based upon their behavior in public, I'm very worried about inherited intelligence but I suppose I have no choice but to ride this thing out). This trip they were wise enough to decline any treatment on my belly button, lest it be coded as surgery in my chart and we get charged a billion dollars by insurance. I reminded them to put the difference in my 529.

The stats: at 2 months I am 23 3/4 inches tall, and weigh 12 lbs. 10 ounces. Please keep this under wraps, when my birth weight was leaked to Star Magazine it was very embarrassing.

I celebrated this all by sleeping from 8 pm to 6:45 the next morning, unleashing the most absurd of parental celebrations yet. Quite a spectacle. I can assure you, we wont be repeating anything like that for a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Dear Jane,

Please have patience with your parents. They are very intelligent individuals. You, however, are brilliant and it can be very difficult to lower your higher order thinking process to their level. Unfortunately, they are also kinda dorky. Sorry:(

Love You Lots!