Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Go, go, go!

Thank you, thank you, Auntie Corrie for finding such an awesome toy for me to play with while in Austin. This is my new absolute favorite thing to do. Go, go, go!




PS: Mommy and Daddy, if you don't buy me one of these nifty things immediately, that's fine. I'll just get around using my little wooden chairs, which are not nearly so safe and well-weighted for such activity. But that's okay. Really.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Jane - I bet I could talk Polly into lending you her noisy set of clacking gators. She's rather reckless with them these days, trying to stand on them and pushing them around too fast. Drop by if you want to take them home.

Aunt Corrie said...

What a great weekend! Love you all. Our Janie is so amazing. A little proud of herself too : )